10 Tips for a Better Night's Sleep
We've gathered 10 of our favorite tips to help create a soothing environment for a better nights sleep. You can easily find items for sleep by using our search by interest sleep.
- Be sure to use your diffuser to create a mellow relaxing mood. Try Lavender essential Oil or a blend with Lavender, Chamomile and Sweet Marjoram.
- Lavender: A powerful herb with many health benefits, lavender can induce a calming and sedentary effect to improve sleep.
- Try 1 drop of Lavender on a tissue and tuck it under your pillow case. Lavender is known for its calming and relaxing properties, which makes it the perfect essential oil to use before bed. Add a few drops to your diffuser or apply it topically to your pulse points.
- Sweet Marjoram is thought to be more sedating than Lavender.
- Enhance your bedroom environment for sleep. If you or even your pet has allergies consider an Air Purifier like the Bedroom Machine by Austin Air.
- Roman Chamomile has a tranquil aroma and may also be useful for insomnia. Chamomile has a mild sedative effect and is great for reducing anxiety and promoting relaxation. Use it in the same way as Lavender essential oil.
- To encourage relaxation or a restful nights sleep place a few drops of Rose Essential Oil on a tissue under your pillow.
- Clary Sage is know to be calming, easing tension.
- Valerian can be wonderful in a blend for insomnia as it can be very sedating.
- Using your favorite calming relaxing blend try adding 4–5 drops to 1 cup Epsom salt for a calming bath.