January 10, 2023
Valentine's Day Rose Aromatherapy Bath Salts DIY Recipe
Rose Bath Salts are easy to make at home and wonderful to give as gifts!
You will need:
- 1 Tablespoon carrier oil (like jojoba, fractionated coconut oil, sweet almond or a combination of your favorites.
- 10-20 drops Rose essential oil or substitute any "rosey" oil like Rose Geranium, Palmarosa or try our Rose Absolute Blend which is quite affordable and works well in a number of DIY recipes.
- 1 cup sea salt, coarse and fine or any combination.
- ½ cup Epsom salt
- ¼ cup dried Rose buds & petals (optional)
- Mix liquid oil and essential oil. Add salt and mix well to combine. Mix in rose petals.
- Store in an air-tight container.
- Use ½ - 1 cup per bath