Forest Rain Essential Oil Blend
Essential Oils of Spruce Needle, Pine Needle, Fir Needle, Cedarwood, Omanese Frankincense, Ylang Ylang.
- Use in a diffuser, or as a room spray by adding 10 drops to 1 oz. of distilled water in a little mister and shaking well before use.
- A Forest Rain bath gives fresh energy and bliss to a tired mind and an aching body. Simply blend up to 10 drops with any Emulsifier or some Half & Half prior to adding it to the water (in order to prevent the oil from floating on the surface).
- Also wonderful as an additive to body care and spa treatment products.
- You can use any carrier oil and unscented product to customize all your Aromatherapy and Personal Care needs. Recommended dilution for Essential Oils and Blends is 1% (9 drops per 1 oz. of base product) for general applications, or 0.5% (4 drops per 1 oz. of base product) for facial and sensitive area applications.
All US orders above $75.00 ship for FREE via Economy shipping everyday!
* Gallons of Oil and Air Purifiers have their own specific shipping rates that will be provided at checkout based on weight and distance.
All Scent Of The Month Club members enjoy FREE Economy shipping on all orders, everyday, with no minimum. To learn more about the exclusive benefits our Scent Of The Month Club members receive, click here and don't miss out on another month!
For all Domestic orders within the US, we generally ship most items via USPS. Occasionally, larger or oversized items may ship via UPS or a similar carrier of our choosing.
Shipping time frames mentioned above are an estimate, and are not guaranteed. Currently the USPS and most major shipping carriers are experiencing service delays and disruptions. Please track your package using the tracking info provided via Email, to receive the latest shipping information directly from the carrier.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, seals intact, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and Issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / Non-Returnable Items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like Essential Oils and blends that have been opened due to tamper evident cap, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.