Yes, It's the season for sugar, spice, and everything nice! Create this Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub to smooth away dead skin and reveal a smooth, glowing texture.
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar (packed down)
- 1/4 cup Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 drops Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
- 3 drops Ginger Essential Oil
- 2 drops Nutmeg Essential Oil
- 2 drops Cardamom Essential Oil
- Place brown sugar in the glass bowl. Add pumpkin pie spice to brown sugar and stir.
- Add essential oils to the fractionated coconut oil and blend in.
- Combine the oils with the sugar mixture and blend well.
- Once blended, place the sugar scrub into the 4 oz jar.
How to use:
- Scoop out a small amount of sugar scrub and rub onto wet skin. Rinse off with warm water.
- Sugar scrub lasts up to 1 month.